Since 2013, the day on which PS4 was launched, it has become one of the best ways to kill boredom. Sony has released various fun and exciting games which you can play whenever you are free. You can access all of these games on your portable PS4, but what If I say that you can access them on your Android device too. Here I am going to show you the best steps how to turn your android phone into portable PS4.
Yes! you heard it right!
We have found some methods which you can use to turn your Android phone into Portable PS4. It will allow you to access all the PS4 games on your Android device. Let’s have a look at how you can do this and play Portable PS4 games on your Android device.
The Complete Guide to Turn Android Phone into Portable PS4?
There’s a Remote Play App that allows gaming freaks to run PS4 games on Android devices. You can use the same to turn Android Phone into Portable PS4. While doing so, there are some things you will need to consider and these are as follows:
- Rooted Android device.
- Magisk Installed.
- PS4 console games
- A strong working internet connection
If you have all the things ready, then you can proceed further and turn your Android phone into Portable PS4.
Step 1: Install the PS4 Remote Play App and Module
- Download Magisk Manager from the Github platform.
- Now, Go to Google PlayStore.
- Search for PS4 Remote Play.
- As soon as it appears, hit the Install button.
- Wait a few minutes, until the installation process is done.
- Now, Launch Magisk Manager on your device.
- Navigate to the Magisk Manager Downloads section.
- Look for PS4 Remote Play Enabler.
- Tap on the download icon and let it download on your device.
- When it’s done, reboot your device to apply the changes.
- This will activate the module on your Android device.
Step 2: Open Magisk to Hide Your Device Root Status
- Don’t try to open PS4 Remote Play until your Root Status is Hidden.
- Magisk Hide can be used to hide your root status.
- Launch Magisk App on your device.
- Tap on the three lines located at the left to open Menu.
- Look for the Magisk Hide option and tap on it.
- Tap on the search icon located at the left corner.
- Search for PS4 Remote Play.
- When it appears, tap on the small circle to enable the hide feature.
- This will activate the Magisk Hide for PS4 Remote Play App.
Step 3: Set Up the Proper Connection
Before you actually turn your Android phone into Portable PS4, you will require to set up a proper connection. Here are the steps which you can use to do so:
- Turn on your Sony PS4 console.
- Go to the Connection Settings.
- Navigate to the Remote Play Connection Settings.
- Enable the Remote Play Connection option.
- Now, Launch Remote Play App on your Android device.
- The first screen will ask you to register a DualShock 4 Controller via wireless means.
- Since you are accessing it through an unsupported device, Skip this option.
- Now, Tap on the Start button to proceed further.
- The Remote Play app will ask you to enter your PS4 Login credentials.
- Enter your login credentials and login to your account.
- Once it’s done, Remote Play app will start looking for your PS4 console.
- The Remote Play app will find and connect the PS4 console automatically.
- This process will take hardly 60 seconds.
- You have successfully connected your Android device to the PS4 console.
Step 4: Adjust Your Settings to Make Your Gaming Experience Better
- Open the Remote Play app on your device.
- Tap on the settings icon.
- This will launch the settings menu on your screen.
- You can make some quick changes to the settings to make your gaming experience better.
- Set the Video Resolution and Frame Rate as High to get better quality.
- Keep these settings high if you have a good internet connection, otherwise, don’t change them.
Now, you have got everything ready and you can start playing your favorite games on your Android device. I hope you found this guide useful. If you found it useful, then do share it with your friends, family, and relatives. Also, if you have any doubts, then feel free to ask them in the comment section below.