Classroom management is one of the biggest challenges for teachers while keeping their little ones engaged and respectful. Since they are given one of the biggest responsibilities to manage the behavior of kids, it becomes very important for them to perform their roles efficiently.
Sometimes, due to excess workload, it becomes difficult for them to make a similar impact every day. Thankfully, technology has evolved enough to provide some classroom management apps which can make classroom management easier. Let’s have a look at some of the best classroom management apps as follows:
Read More:- Looking To Improve Your Tech Skills
10 Best Classroom Management Apps Which Every Teacher Should Use
1. Google Classroom
Founded back in 2014, Google Classroom is one of the best classroom management apps keeping both the teachers and students connected even when they are at their homes. The best part is that teachers can share any work papers or documents with their students digitally within seconds.
You can also connect it with G Drive to store your important documents. It also allows you to send notifications about any task to your students. It is available on both the Android and iOS platforms and works smoothly on both of them.
Features Of Google Classroom
- Allows You to Organize PaperLess Classes.
- Access to Google Products Like G Drive and Gmail For Free.
- Teachers and Students can Stay in Touch Every minute.
- Simple to Set up.
Read More:- Online Best Python IDEs to Compile and Edit Code
Slack is another best collaboration network where teachers can stay connected to their students every single minute. With it, Teachers can share assignments and important updates with their students easily and quickly.
It can also be synced with G Drive, Dropbox, and other cloud platforms easily so that you can access and transfer files easily. You can also organize group video calls on it. This way, teachers can deliver their lectures online too.
Features Of Slack
- Allows You to Set Automated Reminders.
- Create and Access Task Management List.
- Free to Use.
- Supports both the Video and Voice Chats.
ClassDojo is one of the best classroom management apps connecting both the teachers and students in an instantaneous way. It allows teachers to regulate the working and behavior of their students.
To begin, all you have to do is just create a profile and you are ready to add students to your profile. It also allows you to add guardians so that you can communicate with them if a student misbehaves in the classroom. It is available on both the Android and iOS Platforms.
Features Of ClassDojo
- It allows you to Create Unlimited Virtual Classrooms.
- Available on all the Platforms.
- You can share media like photos and media with your students.
- Behavior Point System tracked by both the Teachers and Parents.
Schoology is one of the best class management apps allowing teachers to create and organize classes for students online. Just like ClassDojo, it also allows teachers to stay in touch with the parents of their students.
It also has a reward point system that encourages every student to collect maximum reward points. You can also connect it with various storage apps like G Drive to store your important documents online.
Features Of Schoology
- Multiple WebPage Creation Tools Available.
- Allows you to Manage and Automate the Performance Analytics System.
- Works Perfectly on both the Android and iOS devices.
- Global Community of More than 100 Million People.
Edmodo is one of the best class management apps which connects both the teachers and students in real-time. Teachers can organize virtual classes and share important learning material with their students online.
Teachers can also run quizzes, polls, and competitions for their students to keep them engaged and to test their knowledge on frequent intervals. It can also be used to encourage students to engage in dialogues to discuss the lessons taught in classes.
Features Of Edmodo
- Allows You to Take Backups.
- Create Free Assignments and Work Papers.
- Organize Free Polls, Classes, and Quizzes,
- Different Badges are available for Ranking Purposes.
Socrative is one of the best classroom apps connecting both the teachers and students online. Teachers can organize virtual classes online where they can ask questions and get instant answers from their students.
Besides that, you can also organize multiple quizzes online to see how well your students grasp the lessons taught in the classroom. It also allows teachers to create a schedule for tasks and they can also share the same with their students.
Features Of Socrative
- Integration with online cloud storage platforms like G Drive.
- Create Unlimited Public and Private Rooms.
- More than 50 Students can be added to 1 Public Room.
- Allows You to Conduct Virtual Exams.
Read More:- 5 Content Marketing Tips For Startups To Use
LearnBoost is a useful online classroom management tool for teachers that can be used to organize and manage an online classroom. Unlike other platforms, it also allows teachers to create multimedia supported quizzes, tests, and assignments.
You can also create and maintain an attendance sheet online to keep a record of your students. It can also be synced with storage apps like G Drive & Dropbox so that teachers can share and have access to multimedia lessons online.
Features Of LearnBoost
- Lesson and Virtual Class Planning.
- Student Grades Updates Instantly.
- Students can take Snapshots of Classes.
- Allows you to Store Multimedia Files online.
Moodle is one of the best classroom management websites where teachers can collaborate with their students to share lessons online. Teachers can also embed and share lessons or other learning material from third party sources.
They also have a grading system that teachers can utilize to reward grades to their students. This way, they can encourage their students to do better. Moodle team has also developed mobile applications for both the Android and iOS platforms.
Features Of Moodle
- Allows you to Store Multimedia files online.
- Send real-time notifications to students.
- It allows you to take backups.
- Regular Security Updates.
TeacherKit is one of the best classroom management apps for teachers providing plenty of classroom management tools for free. With it, teachers can track attendance, behavior, and grades of their students.
It also allows you to organize online virtual classes for students. It is available and works perfectly on all the operating systems. You can also send notifications & reminders to the guardians of your students to let them know about all the important occasions.
Features Of TeacherKit
- Import/Export Data and Multimedia Files.
- Create and Organize Learning Reports.
- Organize Online Classes for Free.
- Allows You to Take Data Backups.
10. Teacher Class123
Teacher Class123 is an online classroom management application that teachers can use to track the performance of their students. It allows teachers to organize the schedule, seating plan, and lessons to teach in the classroom.
You can also use it to keep an attendance record of your students. This app also helps teachers to get connected with the parents. Teachers can share the attendance and behavior records of students with their parents.
Features Of Teacher Class123
- Set Whole-Class Goals
- Track Student Behaviour and Attendance for Free.
- Store Learning Material Online.
- Allows You to Give Grade to Every Student
Read More:- How To Successfully Start Your Own Tech Company
A teacher’s daily battle is to manage its classroom while keeping all the students engaged and focused. I hope these classroom management apps will help you to manage your classroom efficiently.
If you found this blog useful, then don’t forget to share it with other teachers so that they can also take advantage of these classroom behavior management apps. If you do use any other application, then feel free to share it in the comment section below.